Fusce faucibus porta ornare fusce baucibus leonisi pulvinar mattis praesent non nisl sapien.
Manual Autosport Connectorer
To make your loom for you Powerbox and Membrane Panel we can help you.
We have some nice contacts to some experienced persons that has the skills to do the absolute best work for you.
or you can do it yourself.
If you chose to do it you self, we can deliver the right components making the work easy for you.
We have here an overview of the parts you may need:
55 Wire - High Performance Wire & Cable
55 wire is insulated with modified radiation cross-linked ETFE polymer and combines the easy handling of a flexible wire, with excellent scrape abrasion and cut-through characteristics. The single wall construction is currently used extensively throughout industry, applications include commercial wiring avionics, satellites, aircraft, helicopters, ships, trains, offshore platforms and high performance military and motorsport electronics or wherever there is a demand for reliable performance under extreme conditions. The dual wall airfame construction is commonly used on numerous commerical and military aircraft programmes throughout the world.
Features & Benefits
• Resistant to electrical arc tracking in wet or dry conditions
• Single or dual wall construction
• Small size, ultra light weight
• Exceptional chemical resistance
• -65ºC to +200ºC (Silver/Nickel plated conductors)
• -65ºC to +150ºC (Tin plated conductors - standard)
• MIL-W-22759/32-35 & 41-46 (wires)
• NEMA-WC-27500 (cables)
• Def Stan 61-12, Part 33
• VG95218 Part 20, Type 21, Type A; Part 22, Type A; Part 23, Type A; Part 1001 & 1002
• VDE 9426, 9427, 9428
• British Standards 3G233
• Boeing BMS 13-48
• Airbus ABS 0820 to 0826
• Underwriters Laboratory Style 3467
• NASA preferred product list
• European Space Agency 3901/020, 3901/022 & 3901/012
• Raychem Specification 55